As women, we are truly fascinated with the male species. We’re interested with what’s inside their brain, what kind of personality they have, what they love to do…and we ask that even to our future partners. Online dating sites like Match.com membership prices are full of men, trying to impress girls with their killer smile and active lifestyle. But once they get to know each other, once you’ve started seeing their true colours, all expectations will be broken. This is why it’s advised to have a five month long or more friendship before thinking of going on to the next level of the relationship. This is a list of men to avoid before even thinking of dating him.
1. The Douche Bag
- He’s the one you’d talk to for the first time and would call you the “B” word right away. He thinks his jersey shore attitude will turn you on, and would make him look like the “alpha” male, when he can’t even spell the words right. If you meet one of these guys, don’t even waste your time talking to him if you don’t want to be treated poorly.
2. The depressed one
- He’s the guy you find really nice if only he’s not depressed all the time. I mean we understand that we tend to be lonely sometimes but, not to the point of wallowing in misery every single time you have a conversation. Maybe he will talk to you about his problems in your first instant message online, and he keeps updating you but it seems that he’s not fixing his situation, spreading his negativity to you and eventually ruining your day. Also think about this, if you guys encounter a problem in your relationship, he would act the same, sucking your energy and happiness.
3. The “Too Fast” Guy
- You’re just friends. You talk a lot every night, and you love his company but a week later, after just talking to him online for a week, he started bringing up topics like how many children would you have, and which city should you live when you get married…those kinds of stuff even when you’re not even a couple! A week later and maybe you can go talk about which schools are considering for your children.
4. The Pervert
- This one is easy, you thought he was flirting with you but you will notice eventually that every sentence that he types on your conversation has a double meaning. His paragraphs are filled with sexual innuendos that you feel like throwing up. Avoid these kinds of guys because they’re not looking for real relationships, only fun on the internet and a woman who is willing to do whatever he wants.
5. The Clingy/Possessive type
- You’re just friends but he’ll act out like you’re his girlfriend, and will get angry at you for not telling him that you’ll be late for an hour. Jeez, what more if you two become together.